nolouf wifi communauté Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion

Bienvenue à tous ^_@ 
 nolouf-wifi-team vous souhaite la bienvenue 
Andres Ambuhl, Matthias Bieber, Simon Bodenmann,

Répondre au sujet    nolouf wifi communauté Index du Forum » Accueil » Présentation Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Andres Ambuhl, Matthias Bieber, Simon Bodenmann,
Auteur Message
wangshi

Masculin

Message Andres Ambuhl, Matthias Bieber, Simon Bodenmann, Répondre en citant
BEIJING -- American Jessica Korda and South Koreas Na Yeon Choi shot 9-under 64 on Thursday to share the lead after the first round of the inaugural Reignwood LPGA Classic in Beijing, four strokes ahead of the rest of the field. Cyrus Jones Jersey . Choi birdied her last four holes, while Korda matched her career-best round. Neither made a bogey. "Im kind of going after it," said Korda, who like Choi is looking for her first win of the season. "It seems to be a really good golf course. It suits my eye. Im excited for what the next three days bring." Third-ranked Stacy Lewis of the United States (68) was in a tie for third place with South Koreans Hee Young Park and Hee Kyung Seo. Top-ranked Inbee Park of South Korea was one of eight players another stroke back. She bogeyed two of her first four holes before recovering with six birdies. With a fast start, Korda was alone in the lead before Chois late charge in the last group of the day. "I feel I had a perfect game out there, especially those last four holes," Choi said. "I didnt expect to have four birdies on the finish." Choi rose as high as second in the rankings this season before falling back to sixth. She credited her improved play in part to the return of caddy Paul Fusco after a short break. "Especially the last few months my putting didnt work very well," Choi said. "But today every time I went to putt, he would say, Good aim, or gave me a lot of trust or confidence. I think thats why my putting was working really well today." The event is the first LPGA tournament in China. The countrys only major winner, Shanshan Feng, shot a 70, one stroke behind compatriot Liying Ye. Steve Grogan Jersey .Kraft says Goodell realized before seeing a video showing Baltimore running back Ray Rice striking his then fiance that domestic violence was very serious for society in general. Malcolm Mitchell Jersey . -- A deflected pass that landed in DeSean Jacksons hands. http://www.patriotsjerseysauthentic.com/Devin-McCourty-Super-Bowl-Jersey/ . A 23-year-old rookie, Stroman is 4-2 with a 3.44 earned run average in 12 games this season, the past seven of those being starts. He logged the first scoreless outing of his career on Friday versus Oakland in a no-decision.Switzerland has announced its 25-man roster for the 2014 Winter Olympic Games in Sochi Russia. The complete list is as follows: Goalies: Reto Berra, Jonas Hiller, Tobias Stephan. Defenseman: Severin Blindenbacher, Raphael Diaz, Philippe Furrer, Roman Josi, Mathias Seger, Mark Streit, Julien Vauclair, Yannick Weber. Forwards: Andres Ambuhl, Matthias Bieber, Simon Bodenmann, Damien Brunner, Luca Cunti, Ryan Gardner, Denis Hollenstein, Simon Moser, Nino Niederreiter, Martin Pluss, Kevin Romy, Reto Suri, Morris Trachsler, Roman Wick. Calgary Flames prospect Sven Baertschi was left off the roster. David Harris Jersey. Anaheim Ducks defenceman Luca Sbisa was also left off the roster as he continues to nurse a hand injury. Switzerland will play in Group C alongside the Czech Republic, Latvia and Sweden at Sochi. The Swiss team finished eighth at the 2010 Olympics in Vancouver, losing 2-0 in the quarter-finals to the eventual silver medal-winning Americans. Seger - a defenceman for the Zurich Lions of the Swiss Elite League - was named team captain. The Swiss roster includes several hold-overs from the Vancouver team, including Hiller, Diaz, Streit and Weber. Josi was named to the 2010 team but could not participate due to injury. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Ven 8 Déc - 05:13 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 8 Déc - 05:13 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    nolouf wifi communauté Index du Forum » Accueil » Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation